What form of payment will you use?
*Payment plan must be established 2 weeks prior to the start of the term; otherwise, students will be dropped from class.
Financial Aid – Complete FAFSA:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid. This application must be completed in order to be eligible for financial aid, and it can be found at fafsa.ed.gov. The Bellevue University School Code is: 002538.
- Employer Reimbursement Types:
- Military Benefits:
- Contact Veteran Affairs: E-Mail: [email protected] , Phone: 402-557-7329, or 800-756-7920, VA Regional Office for Nebraska: 888-442-4551
- If so, which form? GI Bill, Post 9/11, Veteran Affairs
- Tuition and fees are paid directly to Bellevue by military
- Letter of Credit (LOC): Tuition fees are paid directly to Bellevue by the student’s employer. You may fax your Letter of Credit (LOC) to 402-557-5410, or email as an attachment to: [email protected]
- Corporate Billing Authorization: Tuition fees are paid directly to Bellevue by the student’s employer. You can find more information at: www.bellevue.edu/admissions-tuition/financing-options/employee
- Deferral Authorization: Employer pays tuition and fees directly to student. The student is then responsible for remitting payment to Bellevue University. You can complete the deferral authorization form at: www.bellevue.edu/admissions-tuition/financing-options/deferral-authorization-form
Bellevue offers scholarships for undergraduate students who have outstanding academic achievement and may need financial assistance and merit-based scholarships. For more information on Bellevue’s scholarships and how to apply, visit: www.bellevue.edu/admissions-tuition/financing-options/scholarships
Out of Pocket Payment Plan Process:
- Traditional student: Tuition and fees are divided into three equal payments with first payment due 14 days prior to class/ session start, and then every 30 days thereafter.
- Students enrolled in Cohort Programs: the number of payments is based on the number of classes in your program.